Sunday, June 04, 2006





Hi all! I'm back with more photos from my Europe Trip but before i start rambling about it, I'd like to shout out a big CONGRATS!! to Jon and Paul for having made top 12!! To Terence,Levin, Paul, Janson and James, you know its never the end of the road so let's all continue to work hard together! :) Not to forget..Good Luck to Melissa, Gayle, Jasmine, Siew Woon, Rahimah, Milly and Geraldine! Muah muah muah...

And now, back to the new photos..the 1st pic was taken secretly in 1 of the Queen's Crown Jewels corridors. Apparently cameras are banned in here..heehee..i love this pic!
The 2nd pic is of me acting cute with a real working cannon! it's really heavy and i tried to lift it to no avail..Hurt my hand a little but only realized it when i left the castle..it was so cold my limbs were numb!! (i was wearing five layers and still feel the chill!)
3rd pic is the one i promised to post..THe Harry Potter train station! I remember my 1st reaction when i was there and was shown the stone pillar where they filmed Harry and his friends passing through- i put both my hands on the pillar, hugged it and went, "oh my GOD! This is so cool!" somewhat too loud, the people around me all looked at me and laughed! They must think i'm such a sua gu! haha

To lovefoolosopher, thank you so much for your comments..you really made my day! I feel very flattered and encouraged by your comments! Have checked out your blogspot as well..1st reaction, wooh! Intellect! To centrestage, Thank you so much as well and i promise more pics! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home