Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hello everybody!! My 'holiday' has finally ended and now this is where my true life career begins!! Oh before that i must apologize for not updating this blog for so long..Due to busy schedules and the Sin idol blog which requires us to update it, my time had all been taken up but i never forget to read the comments!
A Huge Thank you for your wonderful comments and i'm truly sorry to have disappointed all of you by not being able to go further ahead in the competition..Haiz..I would have made a good role model for kids...

To: Lovefool, Manjoe, Eddyboi, Darklev, damekko,ragdoll, shyanne,hyde, siow, vanny, sarah annlim, spidey, juz, displaced thoughts, tagyuxiang, diyana,hyperamos, ouisard, cyborg, nisa, candice, teck hwee and twohill fans...Thank you for the love, encouragement and wonderful comments..Please do keep watching me because i'm still around..i didn't die..haha :p

Of cos, one particular person whose name i didn't mention will actually love it if i had died..just read the comments he made on my Samantha's blog..Must probably be someone i have offended in the past before due to my straightforward nature and until today still cannot get over it(poor thing)..But i'm quite happy cos he actually specially dedicated a blog to hate me! Haha my hate factor quite powerful ah!
Anyway i wish him/her happiness always. Why? cos if his/her life gets better and happier then he/she will be too busy being happy to hate me..haha..

WHY I DIDN'T CRY
A lot of people ask me why i seem so strong and happy when i was announced to be the one going home that night...My answer...I felt no regrets and i wanted to leave with a lasting and positive impression.
It had been my best performance since the beginning of Idol and i had only improved each week so i will be remembered as 'Emilee who improved consistently and who shocked people when she was axed.' I certainly preferred this to 'Emilee who sang like shit and got kicked out as expected' haha...funny ah..
3 days into my cut-short holiday and i'm still tearless..
You know how sometimes we want to be strong and all but we tend to surprise ourselves at the most unexpected time? I'm pretty sure this won't happen this time because i'm truly thankful i left the way i had. I didn't want to wait till the week that i would unfortunately mess up my song and then get booted out..That would be a serious blow man!

WAS IT A FAILURE?!
Recently i read on one of the internet Idol Forums and they were talking about how well i took the 'failure'. I kind of laughed.. Why was it a 'failure' anyway?
It's a competition and if you want to say whoever who doesn't become the Singapore Idol is a 'failure', wouldn't there is like more than 3600 'failures' in Singapore?
Kinda funny isn't it? The word 'failure' is definitely not a word i like. it's a word we should avoid using because i think we're all winners here..every single one of us from cineleisure auditions to theatre auditions to top 12. We are the same!! 1 passion, 1 love, 1 target....

WHAT NEXT?
Sleep!! was my 1st answer when i was being asked this question..(you see, we don't get much sleep)haha super stoned due to lack of sleep..

Now, I'm still pretty much involved in Idol stuff though i'm out of the running for the next Singapore Idol..Contracted for at least till end of Dec. Will be appearing now and then so do look out for me!
Meanwhile, to fill my stomach and pay my bills, i will be going back to doing events organising with my sister's company so if you have any good job recommendations with a good budget,do leave a message on my blog or email me at ambitservices@gmail.com. WE DO EVERYTHING FROM PRIVATE PARTIES, CORPORATE FUNCTIONS TO LARGE SCALE EVENTS, EG FESTIVALS AND ARTS PERFORMANCES
Do inform me ahead in advance though k? MUAH MUAH...

It's dinner time now and i can't wait to sit down and indulge in a very long awaited home-cooked meal! Gotta go..Ciao everybody. Take care, be happy, keep smiling, and don't forget me!

<'Out of sight but never out of mind'>

Love, Em..:)

28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey EmiLee, I really like yOur cOmmitment! I LOve yOur vOice and yOur LOOks! yOur gOrgeOus.. LoLx.. yOur a strOng wOman.. u did nOt cry nOr feel sad when they annOunce that yOur gOing hOme.. In fact, u ask them nOt tO cry! yOur already the rOle mOdels fOr me and the yOung peepx Out there.. I juz miss seeing u On TV and hOpefully we can see u again.. Maybe On TV Or even alOng the street.. LoLx.. Well, gOOd luck in yOur endeavOurs and May GOD bless u! ThOusand kisses frOm me tO u!
- VerOnica -

7:49 AM  
Blogger Manjoe said...

Emilee dear...i feel bad coz to be honest i didn't vote as much as i did previous weeks and i'm so sorry dear...as for the punishment i didn't get the chance to watch u in studio...haiz.Its pointless to watch S'pore Idol now without u.
However that doesn't mean its the end of your entertainment career...i wish u continue to get involve in the entertainment scene so i can continue to support u.
Do keep in touch ya maybe u,Nana and me can get together for lunch and we can talk about our same interest...cats...hehe.

9:58 AM  
Blogger c.a.n.d.i.c.e said...

yo babeh!

so great to see u back! normal life seems lovely now huh? :)

would love to see u performing with your band one day =) rock on girl!

www.emileekang.com doesnt seem to announce details of Raw Energy's gigs etc. do u mind giving me the website or some source regarding the wheres & whens of the performances? it would be very much appreciated; i'd love to watch! =] thanx em, muah muah.

email add: candygirl87@usa.com

do get more rest k? & of cos, never give up ^.^

xoxo

10:08 AM  
Blogger gRooveS said...

hey emilee i think it took a lot to have gotten thus far in the competition. whatever it is i thought you've made an impact on the show and people will always remember you. cheers!

1:56 PM  
Blogger meesaarsngg said...

Hey Emilee, you're the coolest idol ever! All the best in your future endeavours!

sgvftw

5:09 PM  
Blogger Tai Yew Mun said...

Hi Emilee!

I like ur attitude!! Good luck to ur future plans!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

haha... finally can sleep like no tml le.. rite...!!!

hmm.. you realli don hav computer at home meh.... then how to update ur blog wor.. haha...

anyway if there is a chance for u to act...will u act? (usually there is a tv serial for singapore idol contestant)

haiz.. i realli wish u are still inside the singapore idol... hope to hear from you...

i am your 101% fan... my name is sunny.

8:46 PM  
Blogger TH said...

emilee, wonderfully saided! i'm gone with you as a view. Sg Idol carries no purpose for me to watch anymore. gone is ur poise, lovely stillness and beauty... gonna miss that much... ps: i'm bidding for ur VS item on ebay.. can i get u to sign it if i managed to bid it successfully ? :P

10:12 PM  
Blogger TaNaT DaMaN said...

Hi Emilee, Im truly impressed by your strong personality and positive attitude... I haf aboslutely no regrets rooting for u even tho Im not exactly from your fan club. I thot your performance last Wed was the best to date. And I was quite sad that u had to go... still Im glad that u made it this far. Good luck in your future endeavors... stay happy and beautiful always!! Take care and God bless, Em... love ya always...
Tanat

1:33 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

HEYY EMILEE!!
I THINK JAY LIKES YOU!!
do you like him ah?

1:36 AM  
Blogger Diyan said...

Woman!You did well and Singaporeans had a ear problem all along since Olinda was chopped off last season.=S

*HUGS*

2:26 AM  
Blogger Shyanne Browning said...

not going back to devil's sweets?

2:34 AM  
Blogger Dennis said...

emilee is cute...

3:17 AM  
Blogger darkelv said...

Hi em, great to have you back 'ere! On being a role model for kids, I don't see how not being in SI anymore can stop you to reach that. After all the Singapore Idol is just, a "title". Out of so many AI idols, I can only see Clay Aiken as a real role model for anyone, and he's not an Idol winner. So if you strive to be a role model for kids, just do it. :)

As for the failure thingie, the only time anyone fail is when they're not trying.

elv

5:37 AM  
Blogger C said...

you're really strong =] both your voice and your spirit. keep on going! we'll remember ya as the one who's always so optimistic! here's a big hug for you! **HUGGG**

9:14 AM  
Blogger Ichigo said...

Hi, Emilee..you are already a role model for everyone... your strong and 'never say die' character is something not easily achieve by every one... You are really strong & I admire your character...u take care and God Bless... will send you email if got event to plan... will continue to read your blog...

Rukia_Ichigo

10:15 AM  
Blogger Ichigo said...

Oh... Emilee.. forget about what people say.. what's more important is having faith and confidence in yourself... I believe that you will go far...You certainly has the poise and confidence a lady should have... salute to you... hee... forget about the 'failure' comment... not worth remembering... I don't think anyone who is out of the SI competition is a failure... it is just a journey someone chose to take and it either end earler or later... FYI, me Jon's fan but still like you lots...my only regret is not sending you more encouragement earlier... I certainly hope to see you sing again... if ever on TV again or any gigs, please let us know...
Good night... Rukia_Ichigo

10:20 AM  
Blogger TaNaT DaMaN said...

Oh ya Em, did I forget to tell u that u looked really cute wif ponytails in the LIME magazine? :-)

1:28 PM  
Blogger kaileng said...

my gosh.. i simply miss eu la em..

come back soon alrite..

tata.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

I think you're a role model to them all in that just because its the end of an era it doesn't mean its the end of a jounrney, its only the beginning.

ps. I liked the stick too lol

au revoir~

4:57 AM  
Blogger Miss Handkerchief said...

Emileeeee......!! I have been following your progress and reading your blog throughout your journey with Singapore Idol.

I have to tell you this!

I looooove your fighting spirit, your ability to persevere, your optimistic outlook and certainly I "see" your talent.

I have no doubts that this is just the beginning of a bright and beautiful career for you.

Keep it up, gal!

Regards,
Lisa

5:22 PM  
Blogger Dainty Diva said...

hi there! I love your voice, especially for the song " still the one" and you look very good on stage, like an Ice Queen. =)

Oh, and personally, I think Jay and you look very good together. =)

2:42 AM  
Blogger Geek In Pink said...

oh yes!!! i am so glad that you are back, blogging... kinda miss your rants in SI blog...

i can't wait for your other involvements in the 'entertainment' arena... im sure you will do all you best, in whatever you do...

hope you have your deserved rest... *grins*

and hope your family is doing well... especially your dad....

oh yar, by the way, the forum is going around about you having a crush on one of the contestants in SI.... wahahahahaha...

hhhmmmm.... such an interesting topic... ;)

7:12 AM  
Blogger Karl G. said...

Emilee I miss you on TV so much... now it's British night and I'm sure you will kick ass like always. Really strong, ah?

Never mind. Keep going, keep it up, and we'll see you around town!

7:45 AM  
Blogger pr1mero said...

Emilee, you just rock. Refusing to cry? MORE POWER TO YOU, DOLL. You're the polar opposite to Jay, hahahaha. Hope to hear from you personally.

xx
T.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

<33 GO EM!
<33 GO JAY!

hahahas. you both are compatible.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Isabelle said...

hi' remember me? ong kee sia's granddaughter, anyway so ......... sad you r out of competition ! hope to see you at the pacific mansion !(one day i hope !)

heh heh. im using my friends account. xD

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home