Thursday, September 14, 2006

To Sunny....I will never forget the people who love me!! You so drama...haha..very adorable...next time you see me, let me know who you are ok? cos i will pinch your cheek..LOL

Angeliclovegal...Hi sweetie! Thank you so much for leaving me a message even though you are Jon's fan..heehee..Keep on supporting Jon..leave messages for him to show your love...He really needs it!! Muacks muacks..

Uglydudenaz...I'm doing ok, brother...The top 10 idols will be performing for the finals and i will be singing a really cool song...I can't say what song it is, only it has attitude...:)

Kaileng kaileng! You are really hardcore fan of Jon aye...heehee..even got interviewed and they showed it on tv! i was looking at your reaction in the studio and you were like, "ahh! ahh!" you looked very pai seh...Don't be pai seh la..you look good on tv! Muacks see you around...

Hanz...Thank you so much for the compliments...I'm flattered you think so! Hope i can continue a career on tv. I promise not to disappoint!

Vincent...I have been great...I see you every now and then at the studio...who do you actually support?

welovepaultwohill...the lollipop can only be found in York...It smells really fruity and i bet delicious! but...cannot cos too much sugar! for display only i guess..LOL..Paul sends his love!


(emilee_kang_rox)....COOL nick...LOL...Don't be too stressed...remember when you study, you must be calm and collected, and truly understand what you are reading..then only can you fully absorb the formulas..are you still having PSLE now? will email you when i can k..Muah Muah

Ouisard...I'm glad you enjoyed the blog i spent almost 12 hours doing up. Reason why it took so long is because where i was staying they only had wireless..and it was VERY slow..I didn't sleep at all! Next place i go, i will definitely post up stuff..

Hyperamos...How you doing? Suppport Hady then! Things in UK are really ex...so i can only afford the dino...lol ...budget la!

Tanat...Hey dear bro..have been seeing you in the studio past few weeks..but i didn't see you just now and yesterday too..where were you? Take care and see you around..thanks for the hug man!

c.a.n.d.i.c.e...Thanks babe...till next trip..HAHAHAAHAHAH(dracula laughter)

shyanne...BIG KISS FOR YOU..take care sweetheart..

nisa...you take care too nisa...more to come...lol..

teckhwee...Hihi teck! I'm curious...have i seen you before? *hugs*

Love, EM

13 Comments:

Blogger TH said...

Emilee!! wow great to see u back doing ur bloggie.. hehe, u know during every thursday for almost one hour.. i watch the specultar results to to catch that 3 seconds glimpse of you.. :) Betcha have ya fun in Great Old York.. hmm.. i'm the first to post a comment.. hehe.. nope u did not see me before... but i would love to see you one day... pherphaps a get together for all EM Fans? :D have u been apporach by any record companies yet? man... time to kick kennie's butt if you haven't;.. take care yah.. loadsa of fun on your cruise getwaway! see ya soon..
EMillion Love N HuGSSSss!
-OneNonLY TECK

5:43 PM  
Blogger Vincent_Chaos said...

lol.. i actually support Joakim.. but ever since he is out i haven been to the studios..

Do enjoy the cruise.. will be looking forward to the performance on the finals.. Take care..

8:57 PM  
Blogger hyperamos said...

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking.
I "won't" be supporting Hady, coz you'll always be the only one ;-)
I'm not into idolising too, at age 27, I have long gone past that stage, so too bad for the new Idol. =P
Anyway, have been supporting you and Hady since Devils' days. Atmosphere there is different now that the 2 of you no longer performs there, so I'm no longer going there. Anyway, guess you've probably seen me there before, just that you wouldn't know who I am.
Catch me on my blog =)

9:14 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:39 PM  
Blogger TaNaT DaMaN said...

Hi Em, I was present at the studio... just that u didnt notice me. On Wed (13th) I was at the Mosh Pit (right side), and last night (14th) I was at the right side of the seating area (cos I was waiting at the Mosh Pit area for more than a hour, til evetyually I got to the ground floor... I hate balcony seats the most!!)... I saw Siew Woon comforting Wan Hua as Jasmine sang her swansong. U saw me at the carpak after the show, didnt u? I talked to Paul a bit before u yelled at him to hurry up. Yeah I'll miss u too... thanks so much for crediting me in your list of 'thank yous' btw... muacks!! :-)

12:31 AM  
Blogger ainibunny said...

hello Emilee the Great.

you're still my favourite so far.
i just hope you enjoy ur cruise trip with the rest.

with loads and loads of love,
aini banaini

1:56 AM  
Blogger ira said...

hey emilee(: nice to see you doing well, cant wait for SI finals! xD now where can i get those tickets... hehe. =P

take loads of care! and tell hady im rooting for him(: i saw him at plaza sing two weeks ago but dun dare run after him cos im scared he`ll think im a mad fan. HAHA.

love,
sahira

9:10 AM  
Blogger kaileng said...

Darling em!

aHa...finally after long hours of waiting i saw ur entry le!

so happy..Really miss eu lots.
Heard tat u'r on cruise with paulie and other gals..

enjoy yourselves yay! bring more pictures as well..

yay yay..will be seeing u on SI finals...hope to get our pics taken..to date haven taken one single pic with ya lei! =(

anyways..yeah..i'm a hardcore fan of JON. heyhey..and emilee! wakaka..

well...do take care lots...ar..luckily the weather has been rather cooling these days..

=)

Enjoy!

Missing u as always,
KaiLeng

now i won't be surprise to see myself on tv anymore..hehe..

1:44 AM  
Blogger jasmine(: said...

saysaysay! you sound like a fun gal. haha. not that i thought you aint before. but its really fun reading your blog. wahaha.
& paul rocks(:

5:58 AM  
Blogger TaNaT DaMaN said...

Wow I saw the pics of the cruise trip in Gayle's blog... so cute lor!!! is that your cat btw??? Aiyoh, I feel like stroking it... and poor Paul kena bullied by all of u in the end of the cruise, haha!!! Wish me luck in getting tickets on Wed... ;-)
Oh and I want to reveal one of my innermost secrets... something I dont mind sharing wif the others...
I STILL MISS MERYL!!! :-(

9:20 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

EeeE... you wan to pinch mI!!!... no way man.. cOnfirm I wIlL RuN AwaY.....

i hav apply for the singapore idol final ticket already.. using email..
so ReaLli Wish to be given a chance to go.. and i will cOmE aNd sUpPoRt U!!!!

tat means if u see someone in indoor stadium keep jumping like crazy at indoor stadium tat's mi liaoz..

cAN hElp Mi Ma??? pass 2 tickets.. on the 25th de.. haha..

i realli tink u hav a prospect in media line.. u must realli work hard wor... chance is create by urself.. not ppl create for u de...

anyway remember ur stick performances?? i realli tink u are not trying to be a lounge singer lor.. even wEstlife does tat.. during their recent concert...

does it means they are also lounge singer??? hAhA..

I Wan TiCkEt!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Manjoe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home