Thursday, October 26, 2006

HELLO HELLO MY LOVELY PEOPLE!

Check out my new tagboard and song!! (Thanks a million to Diena for helping me put them up)
I had wanted a tagboard so i could talk to everyone in a faster more efficient way..then Hyperamos brought to my attention that it has limited space..so do forgive me if i don't reply cos i probably didn't read it...Do please tag me anyway and also post comments? I will do my best to reply everyone..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA ADILFITRI

This year was the most exciting Hari Raya for me! I bought a Baju Kurung(my 3rd one in fact) and followed Nana to go visiting! What struck me was that it's rather similar to Chinese New Year-We go house to house wishing everyone Selamat Hari Raya, then we eat, drink, eat, drink..The green packet giving to their descendants and parents was a must for the seniors(once you are working you have to give! For Chinese New Year, only married couples have to give red packets to unmarried people and parents)
It was interesting to watch the kids line up in a long long row to get their green packets from nana..and believe me, it was a LONG row...You see, nana's mum has got 10 siblings and her dad has got 8 siblings, she has about 36 cousins in total...just imagine how packed the house was when ALL came under one roof! Towards to the end of the day, i was so exhausted i fell asleep on her cousin's bed, and had to be sent home. The moment i reached home, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow! I enjoyed myself immensely that day..I got to meet her whole family, who were all very nice people! I love them! I have taken some pics and will put them up soon..Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

Love, Em

PS: Uglydudenaz -Thank you Naz..He will be happy to know he's being remembered..:) Take care too..
emilee-kang-rox - I think Althea is a cool name..so unique! Study hard, Play hard but do remember to continue revising
your studies k..Muah muah
ando-aries - Thank you..you're new! haven't seen you here before..do keep coming here! :)
blueguitarboy - Hi there! I like black, plus it'e Emilee the Strange, so black suits the theme more..heehee..do check out
www.emileekang.com...that's my website..Take care and see you here again! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger darkelv said...

Be whoever you want to be.

6:57 AM  
Blogger hyperamos said...

Hey hey, nice to see you back on tv, even though it is just a short advertisement. Hope I'll be able to record it, since I wouldn't know when it will pop up on tv.

6:37 AM  
Blogger this is who I am said...

Heyz Emilee! Um... i dunno abt BGB but i tink you're blog is cool just the way it is. Know u look good in a baju kurong!!

got to go nowz... P.s: i changed my blog, so i've got a new display name. But u can just call me althea. LOL..
(emilee_kang_rox)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home