Monday, October 23, 2006

Hey People! Sorry i haven't been updating....Miss you all so much!

TO ALL MY MUSLIM FRIENDS- SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!

My Condolences to the family of Mr ALI AHMAD (The Tom Jones of Singapore)
"You will be remembered dearly-respected for your wonderful personality and your ever exciting career!"

Gotta go now...Tomorrow will be a long day for me..I'm helping Nana's family with the celebrations and of course, eating non stop.....Hahahaha I'll be back as soon as i can my dears!!

May happiness follow you wherever you go....

Love, Em

5 Comments:

Blogger ugly dude naz said...

You have a good break and rest too yeah

naz

8:23 AM  
Blogger ugly dude naz said...

Yeah, remember that Ali Ahmad was quite popular in the 80's....big size dude. May he rest in Peace.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Ando Aries said...

yeah, still recall the wonderful works of Ali Ahmad man!

8:58 PM  
Blogger kaileng said...

darling em.

finally update le..wow. you got urself a tagboard.

How cool can it be?

I love ya as usual!

Enjoy yourselves!

3:59 AM  
Blogger TaNaT DaMaN said...

I love u more than ever, Em... hope we can meet up again someday when we least expect it... and yeah, I went to the Hype Up concert last night... it may haf been worth watching, but the response unfortunately wasnt very good (blame it on Hype Records for putting it on a public holiday). Still, I was glad to haf seen Siew Woon, Levin, Jay and his gf there... couldnt find Wan Hua or Milly tho :-/

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home