Monday, May 28, 2007

MY REALITY

Reality bites...and in this real world..perhaps I couldn't survive...




My Reality, however, only serves to sting myself...because i never want to hurt others...




Yet, I hurt the one person in this world I shouldn't.. I owe everything I have, I owe my life to her...




In frustration, I punched the wall with my fists, my temple...it hurts...




Physical pain, to me, nothing compared to emotional distress...




Wake up...I hear the voice calling...I hear the ache in my head, reverberating..




For every 10 who hate, there are 5 who love...what odds are these?




Those who hate, stay away...far away...fade away...drift away...go away..




Those who love, stay..stay within the circle...stay in my embrace...stay until the day...comes when good rules...



Personal gain...selfish thoughts...betrayal...Lies...taboo...EVIL...society rules


When will Love rule?








Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ugly dude naz said...

Good Picture to relieve a once in a lifetime events. You girls seemed to be having soo much fun!! How i hope you will be always!!:)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Emilee said...

Hey naz, Thanks yeah...all is fine..Just being busy with work..career stuff..lots of distractions but i'm focusing! lol u take care..Stay smiling always! :P

7:04 AM  
Blogger ugly dude naz said...

Good to here that you are fine...do take care k...you will have my support always!!

Hey you can contact me at nazari70@gmail.com

Do take care always....yeah and keep smiling!!!!:)

4:22 AM  
Blogger McCartney said...

=D a smile a day,
keep da nonsense away.
OI got many lame jokes waiting to share with ya.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home